Saturday, May 4, 2013

Buns of Steel

Day 4 of the challenge, and I'm not dead though I did think about eating butter once...

 

 

I'm up to 40 of each of the squats and push-ups. And I am completely amazed and flabbergasted that I don't have pop eye biceps or buns of steel yet!!! I should have purchased a warranty or something.

I remember my mom having these.

Today I ran 2.7 miles. Not quite sure what happened to keep me from getting to 3 but I'm not going to keep stressing about all my failures and short comings. At least I moved my a$$ for 30 minutes instead of eating ice cream (which by the way I'd rather do). But those habits will not help me explain to the doctor on Monday why I'm fat.

I have a plan in my head to run in the morning before work again tomorrow. And just like last time it probably won't happen, but it's wishful thinking.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment