Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'm Back...But Who Cares


You know how life goes, everything seems great then the S!@T hits the fan and life implodes. Pretty much the story of my life the last four months. And let me tell you, life has pretty much sucked, but I digress. And I won't bore you with the whining and complaining that I could do because no body likes a whiner! Let's just say running was on the back burner, I lost 45 lbs in those 4 months (not in the most healthy way I might add) and am now taking a few wonderful pills to keep me happy and sane.

This is actually me medicated and not my dog. Crazy, no?


I have chosen this week to quit making excuses for my life and get back to running (seeing as that's one of the things that I actually like to do). I bought that treadmill that I wanted and put it in the garage so I wouldn't be tempted to use it as a clothes rack. Now comes the part of using it and getting back into shape after so long off. On the upside, all that rest has allowed my feet to feel pretty good and I don't have pain every day. Of course the weight loss probably helped a lot.


Here goes nothing. Gonna get on that dang treadmill. Please send a rescue party if I'm not back in a month.

2 comments:

  1. Well back!!You can do it!!
    You and Jen train up and come race with me in Arizona!!

    ReplyDelete