Thursday, June 6, 2013

Moving

I don't know how people keep up with blogs and manage to have a life. I can't seem to hack it and I'm pretty darn organized. Of course maybe it has to do with the many life changes that I am going through. Not "The Change" but some pretty drastic changes none the less.

 

He sleeps like this every night, on my side of the bed, quite rude.

 

This last year has been rough for me and my family so it was decided to move. And I'm not talking about move to the other side of town, I mean move to another state and uproot your life in the process. The house here in Terre Haute is on the market and I have quit my job at the hospital (which was tough, having been there almost 10 years). I am still working a part time gig at another facility in Terre Haute that is more flexible in scheduling. In the mean time the job hunt is on. The husband has an interview today and I have an interview on Monday. I have had some other phone interviews as well but this one on Monday is the one I really want!!!! Here's to hoping...

This made me laugh so hard, and I don't know why.

Needless to say, I'm a bundle of nerves. Not only do we need a house, jobs, and to get out of this house, I need to get little girl # 1 into 1st grade by the fall in Minier, Il. (That's where we are moving) Unless you are from there you don't know where it's is, so don't ask. I also need to enroll little girl #2 in preschool and set up some type of Childcare (which is all dependent on jobs). And let's not even talk about packing the house...

She really doesn't care about moving, pampered snot.

It's hard to type this with her using my arm as a pillow.


All in the meanwhile I'm still running. Today I did 3.5 miles, and it was my first run outside since like 1986. Ok I might be exaggerating a little, but I seriously haven't ran outside in this calendar year. And it was pretty good, considering I can't pace myself for crap. Temperature was around 65 degrees and it was overcast at 0700 in the morning. PERFECT!!!! Except for that sudden urge to poo myself at 3.5 miles. I could have run at least another half a mile if my gut wasn't ready to explode. Ah, the things they don't tell you when you get into running.

 

View from the run. Probably could have dropped one there and no one would notice.

 

Maybe I could just go back to my job as a fashion model, that used to work pretty well.

 

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time is all you can do. It will all fall into place, it always does. :)

    ReplyDelete