Saturday, June 9, 2012

House Purge 2012

 

House purge 2012 is practically over and I don’t believe that I have ever been more productive.  Of course this will only last for the next 4 days and then the wolves will descend on the house and wreck all sorts of havoc on my newly cleaned rooms.  We even cleaned the garage today (only 2 dead mice).

It may resemble this mess…

 

Do you think they will notice the toys and clothes that are now missing?  I seriously doubt it.

Ellie2

OK, maybe they will notice a little bit.


In separate news, I still haven’t worked out lately and it seems to be a habit for me.  I must make a mental note to get my butt in gear.  Or else that big juicy hamburger I had for lunch is going to come haunt me in my dreams.  Do you want to see what happens when you let a small child get a hold of your phone?

Ellie

afton

Jess1

And that’s just a sampling of what I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment