Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Faceplant

The whole "Winter Treadmill Extravaganza" is getting really old. But since I'm a wimp when it comes to running out side I have no idea when that will be able to happen again. (I'm so delicate and the wind or rain may wash me away forever and the wind could make my nose run...) Whinning I know... But I stamped out 4 miles today at a 1% incline. If you could have seen my extreme coolness while running in place you would have been completely impressed. At least up until the point when I caught my foot on the edge of the belt and tripped and planted my face in the display.

It looked sort of like this...

 

My sister and I also decided to sign up for a 4 mile race this June in Peoria, IL. The last time we did this race we did the 10 mile leg and almost died so we are opting for the shorter version of that run. It will be my first race in over a year. I am excited and slightly nauseated over the whole ordeal. But I guess that I need a race to train for if nothing else to keep me motivated.

 

In other news, my oldest baby had her first horseback riding lesson today. She received a few lessons as a gift from the grandparents and has done nothing but talk about it since Christmas. She's so cute.

 

Tomorrows goal, 5 miles with a 1% incline. I'll let you know when I fall in a heap on the garage floor.

 

1 comment: