Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shake that Booty

Now don't be alarmed, but I switched it up a little bit today. Because I'm such an example of studliness and awesomeness I bumped the treadmill incline to 1%, for 3 miles. Stop drooling and close your mouth, cause I know how amazed you are. I'm even surprised by how much it didn't suck! So what if they were the slowest miles ever, I ran them instead of sitting of the couch. I was slightly disappointed that I could see no evidence of my butt looking better post run. You'd think that when a girl worked that hard she could get a little reward. My dream is to one day have this @$$ from running.

 

If only...

 

Oh well, at least it didn't get bigger. After the run the girls convinced me that would be a good idea to play with the easy bake oven. And after a first failed attempt we arrived at a "wonderfully delicious" dessert of cake balls.

Cute, no?

They thought it was the most amazing food ever. I choked one down to be polite and am praying that I don't develop food poisoning. So if you never hear from me again, blame the balls.

And this girl...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment