Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hold Me?

I am currently watching an episode of My Little Ponies with two coolest kids I know. They tell me that these are the absolute best cartoons in entertainment. And they know what they are talking about seeing as they have a sorted history with cartoons and other various juvenile shows. I believe what ever they tell me...

When did ponies get sexy?


I ran the last two days. Yesterday was a 3 mile run at a 11:00 min pace and then I walked awhile at the end. This throws off my garmin because it averages in the walking with the running and makes me feel even slower than I am which is a shade faster than molasses. I'm taking today off since it was a work day. If I'm feeling foxy in the morning I want to get up early and run. But seeing as I'm not a morning person and I need my beauty sleep I will probably hit snooze until the last minute and rush to work just in time to clock in.

 

 

That's my happy face. Can't you tell? So you can think of me at 4:00 am ish and wonder if I'm sleeping or running. If you are in Vegas and betting on this, the odds are not in my favor. I'd probably rather be like this anyway.

 

Just about the sweetest thing I've seen in awhile. I caught my youngest curled up with Hector taking a nap. Will you hold me like that when I fall asleep? Speaking of sleep. Night.

 

1 comment: