Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Vampire Love

It seems like I've been waiting later and later in the day to run. I used to not like to do this because I would find any reason to procrastinate a run but now I almost like it better. I at least have slept a little better the last few nights. Last night was a nice 4 mile run at just under an 11 mile pace. I bumped up the speed the last half to try and give my legs a little challenge. (And it was) but over all I felt really good and I got to catch up on Vampire Diaries while I ran. Don't make fun, you all have a guilty pleasure you watch on TV. I'm just brave enough to admit it.

Oh Stephan, you must know of my love for you (and Damon...)



Let's not fight over me boys.

 

Making meatloaf for dinner tonight if anybody wants to stop by. There will also be mashed taters and corn. It's all entirely healthy and fat free (wink, wink). Elliott even helped make it.

She totally loved this

 

In case you were wondering, tomorrow is my birthday and yes I'd love a gift. Monetary is fine but I also accept gift cards and jewelry. And let's not cheap out this year friends, I know you can all do better to show your love for me. I'm not freaking out this year like last year since I'm already 30, whats 31? Nothing I tell you!!! Anyway the security guards at the cession didn't believe I should have been in the 30 and over line. They kept pulling me out of line and asking for ID and everyone had a look of surprise on their face when they calculated my age. I must look twelve or something. I guess that should work in my favor when I'm 60.

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! If you come to Arizona you can have a birthday present.

    ReplyDelete