Tuesday, June 17, 2014

So confused

It is necessary that I share this with you:
I have no words for this situation. What exactly is going on here? How does this stay in place?!?!? It makes no sense. I must now go and scour my eyes with comet. You just can't unseen something like that.
On Saturday I ran a whole 5.25 miles. It was pretty good, but slow. I realize that most all my runs are slow. I want to be faster but I don't know that I have the drive to get there. I also have no clue how to really train to get faster. When I investigate training plans, they always use all sorts of jargon like splits and fartlek and tempo. Now I can intellectually understand these directions. I just have no real understanding of how to realistically put a training plan in place.


Maybe someday it will all come together. Or I'll become extremely wealthy and hire a coach to train my pants off...literally.
Until then I will live in mediocrity...


No comments:

Post a Comment