Monday, May 14, 2012

I’ll just run on my hands

 

Despite a week off from running and any other physical activity my feet still hurt like a mother.  And I go to bed every night thinking about all the things that I would like to do the next day but don’t because “the feet must rest”.  Well this is crap!!!

MarriedWithChildren3

 

I’m dying to get some exercise, really to run, and feel like I’m at a dead end.  Now I know that 7 days off was not going to miraculously heal my feet and I could then run a sub 4 mile, but I was hoping for an ever so slight improvement.  I guess I’ll try and do a little research before starting something even though what I would like to do is just ignore my feet and run anyway.  Could I use this injury as an excuse for an in ground pool in the backyard?

 

MarriedWithChildren

 

My “vacation” is winding down and I an looking for an excuse to not go back at all.  In fact I am contemplating ways to earn a living from home: collecting cans on the highway, selling candy bars door to door, or finding a relative who just won the power ball.  I don’t know, just some ideas I’m kicking around.

 

MarriedWithChildren2

 

I spent this past weekend at my Mom’s house visiting the fam.  It was a lot of fun.  I wish there were more pictures seeing as some pretty stupid antics happened involving a few bicycles, brown paper bags, and a make shift dance floor in the kitchen.  I hate to leave them (mainly because they feed me well), but they just won't pay you if you don’t go to your job.  So back in the Haute I am.

 

MarriedWithChildren1

Two more days and it’s back to the grind.

2 comments:

  1. I'm quite thrilled your memory card was tied up in the computer and not in the camera to catch any of the frivolity of Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete