Monday, December 19, 2011

I Got A New Man

 

Do you want to meet my new man?  He’s super sweet, likes to cuddle, and never says I look fat.  He’s slightly less than of legal age but we love each other and that’s all that matters.

Hector

Don’t you want to squeeze him? Careful don’t squeeze too hard he might pee.

 

This little nugget is big D’s Christmas present from his parents.  A 10 week old German Shepard puppy!  And because he is so cute, his brother is residing at my in-laws house so he can have family around (suckers!!!).  We have named him Hector which little girl #2 can’t say, so she calls him Edgar and I think that’s pretty darn cute.  Of course Leroy is having some misgiving over the whole ordeal seeing that he is senior pup around here at 9 years old.  I think he’ll get use to it.

HectorLeroy

Notice the blank stare on Leroy's face.  He now hates me.

So for the next few weeks I guess I’ll be potty training a puppy and a kid.  Can they both just wear diapers for a while?  Oh, well.  At least he does a lot of this.

 

Hector2

Let’s keep this clean folks.

What I’m really hoping is that he is gonna be my running partner come summer time.  Then people are gonna think I’m some undercover cop out rounding up the meth heads.  At least that’s how it goes down in my head.  I’ve been giving him pep talks to get him ready to run a half with me but that just usually causes his narcolepsy to activate and I’ve lost him.

 

Did anybody else get an animal for Christmas?

1 comment: