Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Move over Martha, Jess has the power drill

 

I just realized that between the bubonic plague that struck our household and my working 4 out of 5 days in a row I haven’t had the time nor desire to step foot into my running shoes.  I wish I could say it has been a restful week off but I think, looking back, that I probably would have enjoyed having my eyes poked out the running.  So I eased into any physical activity with a nice 30 minutes on the elliptical and then managed to run 1.5 miles before crapping out and pretending to lift heavy things.  I felt overly productive.

Yes, I know. Lets not rub it in.

 

So when I got home I decided to go DIY and install the laundry room cabinet that I keep avoiding.  I think it didn’t turn out to bad.  I just hope that I anchored that bad boy into the studs.  The doors weren’t that difficulty to put on, much to my surprise.  Martha Stewart, you ain’t got nothing on me.  Now if I could just figure out what to put in it…  (Seems like I had big plans for it when I first had the idea.)

IMG_1086

Move over Bob Villa, I’m coming for ya!!!

What did you do productive with your day?

1 comment:

  1. You take after your Mama! With that get er done attitude! Love it!
    I think it would work well for a time out room when the girls are bad! Just sayin..... :)

    ReplyDelete