Thursday, December 1, 2011

Burt & Ernie

 

Remember how yesterday I had an “emergency” on the treadmill that could have resulted in the need for a lockdown of the gym?  Well, it happened again today.  Right at mile 3 I was hot stepping it to the bathroom again!  I think my gut is in revolt of my running.  It’s doing everything it can to sabotage my runs (pun intended).  So instead of getting back on the treadmill today I decided to listen to my gut and I lifted weights with my weak, flabby arms.  That seemed to quell the revolution and my gut went into hiding.

Could have looked like this, but didn’t. (Poor guy!)

I have small children which means I get to watch a lot of kids shows on every station imaginable.  Most of which involve some form of singing and dancing and less than stellar plot lines.  Though I do laugh on occasion.  Now I now that you all know Sesame Street.  Which I love, by the way.  But there are those who have some lingering concerns of what type of relationship is between Burt and Ernie.  When sitting at Little Girl #1 dance class and reading a Sesame Street book to Little Girl #2, this popped up on the page and I now understand fully.

IMG_0965

Hummmm……

IMG_0966

Oh!!!!!!

Burt doesn’t look as happy about it as Ernie does.  But this just made me chuckle in my head.  It’s all clear now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment