Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What the heck is wrong…

 

with me, in particular?  For starters with all the holiday hubbub running has been last on the list.  I then relate my crappy state of mind, and subsequently body, to this lack of exercise.  I always feel so much better about myself after getting moving and that just isn’t happening lately which really sucks a big one. 

polarbear

And this week isn’t looking any better on the running front.  How do other mothers actual fit in regular exercise of any kind?  I usually have a kid attached to one hip or the other and the other child making requests in every 15 minutes to keep me on my toes.  Then with what time might be left after them going to bed I’m to tired to load the dishwasher.  I feel burned out.  Excuses, excuses, I know.  Just shut up and run.

polarbear3

When I find so motivation, or win the lottery, I’ll let you know.

polarbear2

No comments:

Post a Comment