Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

 

My new years resolution…Moderation!!!  In everything.  I like to set goals that I will probably be able to attain.  This is why I don’t set goals like, run a 50K or loose 75 lbs. in 3 months.  These things are things that will not be achieved by myself so I don’t entertain them.  I’m realistic about life.  So this new goal of moderations seems doable to me.  I tend to go gung ho in everything: eating, exercise, hobbies and then I tend to crash and burn and abandon the pursuit which then leaves me feeling craptastic.  So I’m done with this jazz.

Changed my mind, I want to win an eating contest.

By the way 2012 has been absolutely wonderful.  It was kicked off with a bedtime of 12:30am by the kidoos, a 4:30am asthma attack from Little Girl #1 which required 2 breathing treatments and some cuddling with Memaw Debbie who just happened to be spending the night.  Then at around 7:00am the puking began from Little Girl #1 which has been happening intermittently ever since.  Little Girl #2 has been illness free at this point but I expect that to change at any moment.

Exactly why I quit tanning.

So our home is now a quarantined area that will need firebombed to destroy all germ evidence.  Let’s hope this isn’t an omen of how the year will continue.

1 comment:

  1. how about organization moderation? Can you please not be organized for one freakin' minute?

    ReplyDelete