Monday, January 9, 2012

Cameltoe what????

 

First off I have to say, “Take that, random opponent.”

photo

My mad word making skills have nearly made me world famous.  I plan on retiring soon from my winnings.  Don’t be sad. I’ll let you win too on occasion just so my head doesn’t get too big.

 

After stressing my brain near its breaking point on words with friends I did decided to run some.  Two miles at a nice slow-as-molasses pace and then 30 more minutes on the elliptical.  It wasn’t rocket science but it’s over and I feel better for it.  Rihanna on Pandora provided me with some good movin’ music though I was entirely distracted by the amount of people in the gym with me.  I had to be the only person younger than 55 there this morning with the majority of the population being over 75.  And since it’s the new year it was packed.  I can’t wait till some of those people realize their dream of six pack abs are over and give up the new years resolution to “get in shape”.  I need less people around me when I work out, it makes me nervous and I start foaming at the mouth and biting others.  It’s not pretty.

ellie2

Watch out she’ll bite you and then you become the Hulk.

 

Today was also grocery day and seeing that I am always short on time I skipped changing clothes and grocery shopped in my running tights and sweatshirt.  I do this more often than not and don’t see much wrong with it.  I know it’s skanky and I don’t really care.  Well I guess someone else didn’t think much of me either and let me know. Just minding my own business, walking into Kroger, a man who was in his mid 40’s walked by me and then turned around and yelled, “Camel toe” at me and then promptly walked away before I could come up with anything witty to say.  Of course I looked down to see if I did indeed have a “camel toe” and guess what…nothing.  Everything appeared to be fine.  So, was this fine, upstanding, chivalrous gentleman making fun or was he just trying to make me look?  Either way I thought about following him to high five him right in the face.  Jerk wad!!!!  And quit looking at my crotch!!!

Take that stupid, gross, obnoxious man I don’t know.

 

Anybody say anything entirely inappropriate to you today?

2 comments:

  1. What green item did Sugar eat? And what the heck...why would someone randomly say that?

    ReplyDelete