Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Can you hire someone to do your exercise?

 

It was a close call this morning.  I spent a lot of time waffling back and forth on the issue.  Should I or shouldn’t I?  Well, I really should, but I don’t really want to.  Of, course my backside chimed in and reminded me of its size. (Jerk!)  So to the gym I went.  I ran 3 miles and walked another 1.5 miles at a 4.0 incline, overall, productive I’d  say.  Unlike this…

 

If I had a quarter for every time this happened to me…

I also managed to change to color of the grout in my kitchen.  The home builder did white grout!  Then didn’t seal it.  Who does white grout?  Well I could never get it clean enough for my taste and it only seemed to get dingier everyday.  It’s a nice brownish, grey color now.  Very boring looking but clean and uniform.

floor

Only if you pay me too.

If you had seen it before you would be amazed at the transformation.  I’m wishing that I had taken a before pic, too late now.  I plan on doing the laundry room too, so maybe I’ll remember to take a picture then.

Bahahahahaha!!!!

Quick question, is it wrong to use men's deodorant?  I’ve said before that I don’t care to wear the deodorant that often, but I will wear it if the occasion demands or I can’t stand my own stench.  But do I have to use the women's kind or is it Kosher to use my husbands?  I’m just curious since I bought some that he doesn’t like and I hate to waste anything.  As long as its doesn’t make me grow facial hair or drop testicles I plan on using it.  I’ll let you know of any adverse effects.

 

Have you done anything questionable today?

 

1 comment:

  1. I can't write down all the questionable things I've done today for legal reasons.

    ReplyDelete