Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stank Face

 

You ever walk into a room and think you are alone so you think your safe to pass some gas?  Yeah, that happened to me today at the gym.  I haven’t been to the gym in over 2 weeks, what a way to welcome yourself back.  I could have sworn I was alone so I let it go, and it was nasty, noisy and slightly smelly.  That’s when I caught sight of her out of the corner of my eye.  Sitting there like she didn’t hear or see a thing.  Big fail Jess!  Whatever!!! She was probably on of those people that join the gym for the month of January and then quits shortly thereafter.  I may not see her again, or I could have to face her knowing she calls me stank face behind my back everyday. 

images

Sorry Johnny, I wouldn’t even think of farting near you.

Back to the gym though,  I ran just over one mile and spent 30 or so minutes on the elliptical.  Sad, I know but at least I got my fat butt back to the gym and did something.  Now that the holidays are over I have no excuses left in my bag.  It’s shut up and run time.  It did help that I created a new station of Pandora, “Rihanna Radio”  almost as good as “Pink Radio”.  It help get me moving despite my desire to just go back to bed and sleep all day. 

Jenali2

I’ve only got one race scheduled for May and it’s a half.  It would probably be good to look for some others to get me really motivated.  These cold winter months always make me depressed, I probably have Season Affective Disorder.  I’m going to need something to look forward to other than poking my eyeballs out slowly with a spoon.

 

How do you keep motivated?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful picture of me once again...where do you find these and why do you keep posting them! Finally getting me back for locking you in the toy box when we were little.

    ReplyDelete