Saturday, July 21, 2012

10 years going strong

 

I have been married for exactly 10 years.

IMG_4859

My husband understands this better than anyone.  Don’t ya babe?

Aren’t you jealous?

 

And for said anniversary we went to dinner and a movie because we are completely original and loaded with money and can do anything we want.  So… The Dark Knight Rises it was.

the-dark-knight-rises-thumb-550x395-47864

Sorry Christian, I’m gonna wait and see how this whole marriage thing works out.

 

I have had the biggest crush on Christian Bale since I saw him in little women.

 

Christian Bale LW 1

The Dark Knight Rises was sooooooo good.  I will definitely be watching this movie again.  There were so many twists that even up until the end I was baffled.  But why would you cover Tom Hardy face???  That was just plain mean.  At least flash back a little more often to pre-Bane.

batmanbane

I will give you both equal time.

In other news, 2 days of walking in flip flops at a water park will make your plantar fasciitis flair up.  Epic Fail for these feet.  Not quite back to square one but some rest will be in order.  I’ll just have to have the slaves indentured servants children play fetch for things like oreos and milk.

Have you seen the Dark Knight Rises yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment