Sunday, February 12, 2012

Doomsday Ahead

 

In case you are on of those doomsday peppers', like my husbands wants to be, the end of the world is tomorrow, at 9:40am to be exact.  This will be the time that all time stops and I shrivel up into a prune like appearance and can be considered old.  At least Little Girl #1 says 30 is old, and I believe her, she doesn’t tell fibs at all, ever, never, sometimes Ok so she has questionable judgment when it comes to telling age. 

jess

Hey I’m willing to accept jewelry in order to fill the hole in my psyche.

My last day at 29 though hasn’t been that bad.  After church today we split the family up.  Big D brought the girls back to the house to be feed and watered and shut in their stalls for sleepy sleepy time.  And I went to the gym and ran 3 miles, much to my surprise.  Mentally I had wanted to run 3 but wasn’t sure what would happen since (TMI) my uterus really hurts.  But I digress…  Pandora didn’t let me down and provided a great soundtrack to help take my mind off…other things.

DSC_0557

I am really in love with this York Peppermint Patty creamer.  It’s only second behind my love for Coconut Coffee creamer.  Then I had a revelation, what if they made a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup creamer?  I don’t think I would ever drink anything else, ever again.

Reese's® Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cup® Bars - 18/3.3 oz.

You think it would be wrong to just throw one in each cup of coffee and let it melt?

 

OK, now it’s time to enjoy the last few hours of youth that I have left.

2 comments:

  1. Sweety - If you are going to turn into a prune in the morning then I hate to think what I will be...since I was there and participated in giving you life!!! My future must be a wadded up ball of lint!!! Soooo get over your bad self and welcome the next decade! You look "Maaaavelous" for someone sooooo old!
    Love ya sista girl.
    From the "Old Womb" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being in your 30's really isn't that bad. Wake up, smile and be glad you are alive and healthy!! (Just a nice way of saying...quit whining.)

    ReplyDelete