Thursday, February 16, 2012

Get on your own side!!!

 

Yesterday involved a trip to the foot doctor who remolded some orthotics that I couldn’t get to fit right.  So I was interested to see how my feet would feel on todays 3 mile run.  Oddly enough, I was fine.  I just worry to much.  In fact I ran 3.5 miles today because I was feeling pretty good.  Of course it was a snails pace, but who cares, I did it and didn’t stop during the whole run.  I just want to get myself back to the place I was last summer with running.  Mainly back in shape and not dreading the start of the run. 

photo(1)

This is my running schedule that I will loosely follow up until the half marathon in Indy on May 5th.  Since my work days are never the same these days get moved around but as long as I can get 4 days of running in I know I will be fine. (Please note: this is not a training plan for speed.) Us losers just want to finish and not die.

image

I would also like to thank whom ever parked next to me today at the gym.  I was lucky to even get in my car, thank goodness I didn’t have any kids with me to try to load in cause there would have been some scratching going on whilst trying to fit my butt and a kid in between there.

 photo(2)

It’s a good thing I was between the lines.

A special thanks to my awesome pal Cindy who hooked me up with an iTunes gift card for my birthday.  I was able to purchase both of Adele’s albums

as well as Florence + the Machine

and the Foo Fighters greatest hits. 

And if you don’t like Foo you can just go cry to your mamma cause I don’t care.  Dave Grohl and I are BFF’s.  Sorry bout ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment