Thursday, April 19, 2012

Biggest Loser Fail

 

4 miles completed on the treadmill and then another 15 minutes spent on the elliptical staring at the blue hairs while they walked and talked passed gas around me.  Why is it that I can feel fine while in the act of running but hurt so bad an hour after being done?  It doesn’t make any sense to me.  Maybe I should take up water aerobics instead, seems less dangerous and less injury prone…

People have so much fun here and I could defiantly tell who was farting in the pool.

I haven’t watched biggest loser in the last few seasons.  Mainly because I felt so horrible while eating a pint of ice cream while watching other work out.  But on Tuesday when I put in some TM time at the gym after work someone had tuned into Biggest Loser and I forgot my ear buds, so Bob Harper it was.  Of course I wasn’t disappointed by the “plot”.  Contestants were going to walk off the show because they heard that all the old contestants of that season were coming back for a challenge where they could possibly earn a spot back on the show. 

headline_1325689584

Really?!?!?!? Anyone who has seen Biggest Loser knows that there is always a challenge where someone gets a chance to come back!!!  And then they brought in the lawyer to explain to the current contestants about the CONTRACTS they signed.  Which clearly states what will happen in the show, by the way. 

82860_bob-harper-dl

You signed a contact!!! You should have to honor it.  Quite whining and complaining about a legally binding contract that you signed in order to get some free personal training and life changing advice.  When is it ok to decided that you shouldn’t have to honor your word?  I’m lost with this one.  Grow up people!!!

bob-harper

Sure Bob, I'll be on next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment