Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Yoga here I come

 

Four miles on the treadmill at a 10:45 pace.  I was way awesome and super amazing.  No on could possible match this feat in all of history.  Ok, so maybe not, at least I got off my butt and did something today to make myself less of a looser.

 

Jenali2

What I was surprised about was  how much better it felt on the treadmill.  No incline, better shock absorption, climate control, and no chance of rain.  If I could just get a treadmill in the house I could then enjoy the convenience of my cable; I’d be set!  Although I do enjoy the scenery of the outdoors and the fact that I have less excuse to run a shorter distance.  Oh, well, either way after May 5th I’m going to have to take a serious break from running to heal.  It’s going to be difficult, maybe I’ll take up Yoga…

Hello anus!

Well hello again! We’ve got to stop meeting this way.

 

 

I have no words…

 

Just so you know So You Think You Can Dance starts May 24th.  Set the DVR and don’t bother calling, I’m busy!!!

I think Jane Fonda and I could sweat up a storm, or I could just laugh really hard and burn some calories that way.

 

Only 4 more work days until vacation.  Can you feel it?

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am very proud of you to continue working through your pain. I know it isn't easy. You and your sister will be so glad to put this behind you. Keep up the hard work!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete