Friday, April 27, 2012

Sweat Much?

 

You know what is awesome about getting close to race day?  Tapering!!!!  Just an excuse to run a little less and still feel superior.  In all actuality I just wasn’t feeling it today so I spent the majority of my time on the elliptical machine (30 minutes) and then ran a mile and a half at warp speed.  Translation= a 10 min mile.  I wish I could say that I was joking but this girl has really slid a long way from where she was last summer.  I should probably have given up a long time ago and went to hide in a hole somewhere until I can be of more use.  Stupid feet!

photo1

This was the look on my face the whole mile…horror.

 

Here is a question for you, how can someone run for 40 minutes and not sweat at all?  Now I would like for you all to believe that this is me, and I’m so in shape I never sweat.  But seriously,  there is a girl who frequents the gym around the time that I do and I see her run for longer than I do and girl never breaks a sweat.  She’s breathing heavy and seems to be putting in serious effort but not a drop of perspiration to be found!!!  It’s unnatural and scares me.  I’m a dripping mess 10 minutes into any type of exertion. Just ask the towel that I have to carry around to mop myself up after a run.

At least I’m not this guy…

 

And by the way, you know who you are and you should be ashamed!!! Stop parking in the handicapped parking spots when you obviously are not handicapped and you are just running into subway to pick up a foot long meatball sub.  That space is legally NOT YOURS!!!

epic fail photos - Handicap Parking Fail

No comments:

Post a Comment