Thursday, April 5, 2012

Oh, My…

 

My last few runs have been decent of late, pleasant really.  Only some minor difficulties post run.  Today I did three lonely miles on the treadmill (while an unknown assailant bombarded me with horrific gas) and then spent another 25 minutes on the elliptical.  I decided to keep the weekly mileage slightly down from my planned training but to spend a little more time on the elliptical to at least keep my cardio training up so that I don’t completely die during the half in May.  It may be a poorly planned/executed plan but it’s all I’ve got to save my feet.

The other day when I mowed the grass the two hairy children were allowed inside, unattended for the duration of said lawn care time.  Now, LeRoy, the old dog is a trustworthy bloke who is prone to acting like “Nana” from Peter Pan and mothering the children.  Most every night he can be found guarding the girls room, rarely ever barks, and never ever CHEWS.

leroy

He is either in the hallway in front of the girls door or sleeping in their room every night.

 

The new kid on the block, Hector, has some rough edges.  Really rough edges… He’s gonna need some more time and training in order to be left alone, seeing as he did this in a matter of an hour while I mutilated the lawn.

hat

 

I haven’t decided if he hates the cubs or really likes the taste of my husbands head.  In any case this hat has seen better days and now Hector has an appointment to remove his manhood courtesy of the hubs. 

 

What has your dog destroyed lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment