Monday, April 16, 2012

I could dance if I wanted to

 

This past week has been right on track for my scheduled half marathon training. I managed to run 8 miles on Saturday (on the treadmill).  I purposely ran at a slower pace so that I knew I would finish.  Then this morning I got in 4.6 miles on the TM.  And I've only wanted to cut my foot off once or twice.  Score!!!

During my run I kept flipping back and forth on Pandora between my “Jay-Z & Linkin Park” station and the “Pink” station.  I just couldn’t get into a groove and I require a groove when running.  It’s sad but my good runs depend on great music by at least 80%.  A certain song can make or break me.  At one point Pandora selected a Leona Lewis song, “Bleeding in Love” which is a decent song but not exactly running worthy. 

During it all I could think about was Chelsea and Mark from So You Think You Can Dance. Which by the way was an awesome dance.  Which reminds me, I need to start practicing if  I plan on winning this season…

 

 

 

After showering in an extraordinarily small shower at the gym I finally went to my annual lady parts visit.  I hadn’t been since the 6 week check up of my youngest child over 2 years ago.  I was slightly embarrassed to see the doctor at this point.  But I sucked it up and went.  Mostly so I could look really cute in the diamond shaped cape.

 

IMG_1449[1]

I almost wore it home but thought they would probably just send me a bill for it later.  So now that I got the all clear I can dread the next visit for another year. 

 

Tonight I attend a kickin’ 6 year old birthday party for this dude.

image

Father’s you better lock up your daughters, he’s got long lashes and great lips, and only 9-12 more years to go before he gets to start terrorizing the ladies.  Love you Jack!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment