Monday, March 26, 2012

I’m getting a fanny pack

 

Four miles on the treadmill today. Done!!!  And it wasn’t so bad today either.  I managed just under an 11 min mile most of the time and it felt very comfortable.  Maybe things are starting to look up now.  My left heel was fine during the run though I am now at home icing it due to some pain, though not anywhere near where it was pre injection. 

I did have a possible admirer who chose to use the treadmill directly to my right.  He might have been wearing a fanny pack of some sort and kept talking to me even though I was clearly wearing ear buds and singing to my self the entire run.  In fact he spent about 10 min “getting ready” to walk by facing me and fiddling with his ipod (I timed it I know).  I don’t know, maybe fanny packs could be sexy.

I told you it’s sexy. Hey there Steve…

So I broke down and purchased some new work shoes and I’m kicking myself for not doing so earlier.  You never realize how broken down your shoes are until you get some new ones and experience your feet walking on clouds.

These are the shoes (Sauconey Hurricane 14) I am now wearing for my 14 hour work days and I am thinking of marrying them in June.  We plan on making a happy life together.

Now I’m off to make some homemade noodles this afternoon.  Chicken and noodles for dinner. Come on over I’m making mashed taters too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment