Friday, March 30, 2012

Six miles. Done!!!

 

Six miles in the books for today. Of course they were spent on the lonely treadmill.  And the heel felt good after a mile or so.  It’s not that great now… in fact it’s on fire.  You would think that I could learn a lesson.  Running = Pain later.  But it so addicting, how do you stop?  Today is such a nice day too that I could have run outside but in an effort to minimize the things that increase the pain in my foot, I am sticking to the treadmill since there is less shock impact.  Can you hire someone to take you piggy back through a race course?  If so then I am looking for a strong individual who likes to carry twice their own weight around for fun for hours on end.

Funny how I found a picture of me on the internet. And I’m not even getting royalty checks for this shot of doing what I do best, being lazy!!!!

Now I must attempt to mow the lawn.  This event has only ever happened once before in my life so if you want to see something funny, come over and heckle me, help me.  It doesn’t really matter.  I won't be able to mow a strait line to save my life.  In fact I should take a picture when I’m done to show you how bad it will be.

 

image

That is all…

No comments:

Post a Comment