Sunday, October 23, 2011

Buy Some

 

Not much has happened during this staycation.  And that’s just the way I like it. So quit bugging me.  I did manage to have a jewelry party hosted by my super awesome best friend Amber.

Amber2

All clear girl. Not a boogie in sight.

What can I say? We like to eat.  Don’t get in our way during said eating times or you might loose a limb.  I’ve worked with Amber for the last 7 years and she just recently added Stella & Dot stylist to her repituoir (selling jewelry compliments nursing, right?)

Jewelry2

Give me one of each, NOW!

A few people from work showed up and purchased some lovely pieces and ate some food and drank some wine. We got a little loud.  So it’s a good thing I live out in the middle of no where, no cops here.

food

The food disappeared pretty quickly.

party

Just imagine the stories that were pouring forth from all nurses in this room.  Blood, guts, vomit and poop galore.

I even convinced my friend to buy this necklace.

necklace

Cindy

Tough Cindy, you have to. It’s state law.

 

I had a lot of fun and should probably have friends over more often.  But the fact that I like to live like a hermit gets in the way.  I have lived in this house for over 2 years and this is the first non-birthday party that I have had.  And if you notice the above photos, my walls are barren.  I can’t decorate and don’t want to spend the money on decorating.  I’m waiting on my sister to do it for me but she’s just too lazy.

jenlazy

Get up and make me a sandwich!

Any body else ever have an in home, here buy this crap party?  I loved this one.

2 comments:

  1. Well, thank you for using that photo again of me...I'll be sure to give you some new material this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a lovely home. Thank you for having us over and feeding us and giving us lots and lots of wine :0)

    ReplyDelete