Friday, October 14, 2011

A Self Cleaning House?

 

Can you purchase a self cleaning house?  If so sign me up for one.  Or I could just have a home for me and another home for my husband and children and I could just visit daily but then go home to my nice clean house.  It’s that or send them to live with the grandparents.

Funny Christmas Season Ecard: I hope being at your parent's house this holiday break doesn't drive you nuts since you may be living there soon.

If I wasn’t so OCD this wouldn’t even bother me and I could stand to have toys strewn all over the house.

girlsinboat

And by the way. I don’t really feel like running today.  And you can’t make me you jerk!  Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

2 comments:

  1. Wait until you have a house full of people this weekend. Make sure you have some yummy creamer in your fridge for my coffee, foo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so nice and non demanding.

    ReplyDelete