Thursday, October 20, 2011

Stop being lazy and put your crap away

 

The Run:

Another rainy, gloomy, craptastic day here in the Midwest.  And seeing as I am a fair weather runner, to the gym I go.  A big day for me today, so I got my flabby butt out of bed at 6am in the DARK to work out. (I thought I was on a staycation?) Not cool.  At least Bob and Tom are on the air by then.  Three miles later in a quick 30 minutes and I was in the shower to get ready for a “meeting” at Cracker Barrel.  Oh, how I love thee!!!

This wasn’t my breakfast but it could have been.  Sign me up for biscuits.

 

The Crap:

Why can’t people put their shopping carts in a corral after using them?  Is it too much to ask a human being to walk an extra fifty feet the put your cart back?  Or would that strain you too much?  Be an adult and do follow the rules you set for your children, put your crap away.  I do.  I don’t want dings and scratches on my car and I’m pretty sure you don’t either, so help each other out and quit being so lazy.

JessReally

And I’m wondering if the “Mullet” is back in style?  Billy the Exterminator sure likes it, every other person at Wal-Mart rocks it and Little Girl #1 thinks she needs one too.

aftonmullett

I’m liking it!

If you are looking for a good laugh go here.  I always do when I’m feeling down and want to feel better about myself, though I am always slightly worried I will show up on this site.

In case you were wanting to know I ate one of these, and it was delicious.  You can judge me all you want.

whoopiepie

All home made and delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Whoopie Pie, emphasis on the whoopie. No covered bridge run-down? Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this whoopie pie? It looks heavenly!

    ReplyDelete