Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Crapsticks

 

The Run:

Yet again another gym day.  I just wasn’t feeling a run today.  It was a struggle to even get in the car make it to the fitness center.  After bargaining with myself in the locker room for 10 minutes I started on the elliptical and did a 30 minute workout.  I then stood on a treadmill for about 5 minutes and tried to convince my feet to run.  But I couldn’t do it.  I walked at a fast pace at a 5.0 incline for another 15 minutes and called it a day.  I did lift with my arms and legs after so I wouldn’t feel completely worthless.  Over all I always feel so defeated if I don’t run.  Why can’t I get it through my head that running is not the only exercise available to me? Crapsticks!!

image

The Crap:

After my failed workout it was time to get the groceries and I did not shower or change clothes.

Jess5

I will someday end up on the People of Walmart web site.  So it’s a good thing that I went to Kroger today.  Who doesn’t love to wear sweaty spandex and uggs around a store full of strangers?

 

While at the local Kroger and picking up my produce I ran across this nice little poster.

Indiana

How nice to know that I can get some more local produce at a bigger grocery store.  Now if only we could get a whole foods!!!

Only one week until my staycation starts.  I can’t wait.  And my out-of-town family (mom, sister and niece) is coming in the weekend to hit up the covered bridge festival for some fried food and people watching.  Just wait until I post of pictures of that debacle.

1 comment: