Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back at it with new shoes

 

This last week has been full of a lot of things; eating, shopping, visiting with family, more eating and work.  Did you see one thing missing?  Yeah, me too.  Running!

kerry_milk_carton

Maybe it was some subconscious/Freudian crap that caused it, I’ll never know but I left my running shoes at my parents house.  Oh, Jess, just go over and get them.  Sure I’ll drive the 2.5 hours to their house one way to pick them up.  No thanks.  I’ll just order some new ones and wait a week for them to come before running again.  Sounds much easier to me.

jenjess2

I needed new ones any way.  I ordered the exact same pair of Brookes Adrenaline 11 size 10.5 that I already run in and they are so pretty when they are new.  I almost want to just put them on a shelf and only use them for good (that’s what my grandma would have done). And please feel free to make jokes about my enormously gigantic feet.  I’ll just use them to kick your butt when your done laughing.

I’ll go Bob Barker on you.

So today I ran 3.5 miles before remembering I should probably not go to far until I get them broken in some.  By they way, it snowed today.  Great big snow too.  It looked like a cotton candy machine from the 5th floor of the gym today.  I’m not ready for snow, just saying…

IMG_1022

Yes Forrest, thank you for the observation.

On the way home I noticed a trash truck next to me at a stoplight and they had forgotten to put something in the cab.  Not sure what it is or if it will make it to the their next destination.

IMG_1021

Hope they don’t really need what's in that bag…

2 comments:

  1. I hope it's not a bowling ball... That would suck for whoever takes it to the windsheild.

    ReplyDelete