Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Buy me some shoes, NOW!!!

 

So, this morning I came to the realization that I go back to work on Thursday for 3 days in a row.  Suck!!!  I did manage to get in 3.4 miles on the treadmill in about 36 minutes and then spend the rest of the hour I had planned walking at a 5.0 incline. I am determined to do at least an hour of cardio 4 days a week.  It’s really time to pick up the pace if I expect these legs to look better.  And I also decided that I need a goal to keep me focused and on track ( no pun intended).  So, soon I will be researching some local races and decided which one to grace with my presence. And if you feel like going with me feel free.  It would be nice actually to have someone be my running friend. (Disclaimer: you must be a slow turd to run with me)

 

  I also realized while stretching after running today that my shoes are pretty much spent.

shoetread

Where there used to be tread on my shoes, it is nice and flat.  The heel doesn’t look much better.  If I use my average mileage since I started running in these shoes I’m at around 330 miles give or take a few.  I guess they aren’t gonna make it to 500.  So, who wants to get me some new Brookes?  Great! Thanks!

 

Did I mention that I really don’t want to weigh myself ever again?

jesssad2

 

PS. That candy is yelling at me from the kitchen.  It calls my name and whispers sweet nothings in my ear.  I will do my best to deny it’s calling but I don’t think I can hold off for long.  I’m loosing my grip by the minute.

bikini

Ok, maybe I can wait a few more minutes…

 

In case you live under a rock, Jessica Simpson is preggers, so that makes me feel better that a skinny person is getting fat right now.

jessicasimpsonpreggers

And can you believe that another person who is famous for not a whole lot is filing for divorce after only 72 days?  I know, I’m in shock.

Easy Kim, those look a little leathal.  Hey, I can’t blame her.  She’s hot and making profit on it.  I’d do the same thing if I could…

1 comment:

  1. Let me know any races you enter, I will try to run them with you.

    ReplyDelete