Monday, November 14, 2011

Organization Junkie

 

Last night as I lay in bed I made a decision that I would run outside today no matter how cold it was.  Of course that was before this morning when the monsoon hit.  My resolutions are always defeated before they can start (I’m made of sugar, I can’t get wet).  But I did not leg this get me down, I just headed to the gym.  Four and a half miles later I felt great, a little chaffed in the nether regions but otherwise great.  I haven’t done over 4 miles since September and my legs could have lasted for longer but that spot on my Achilles where my shoe has been rubbing really started to burn (mental note: buy new shoes).  Maybe it was the Jay-Z on Pandora or the two cups of coffee before getting going but it just felt right.

Me too!!!!

After my gym trip I had to go to Kroger for some food.  I don’t understand why those kids can’t just go to the grocery store themselves?  Or at least get a job and contribute some money? So inconsiderate of them to lounge all day and eat my strawberries (which by the way, between the both of them they put away an entire carton of strawberries in one sitting this evening).

While at Kroger, I once again found myself wandering the office supply aisle.  I have a small addiction to office supplies, I believe they make me look more organized and they give me a secret high.  I’m a sick puppy.  Some day when I grow up I want to professionally organize peoples homes.  Amber this means you!  If I could make money doing that I’d totally be in.

Muaahaaahaaaa!!!!

So what's your secret addition?

3 comments:

  1. Office Supplies? How do I not know this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't list just one. I am addicted to everything. I should list what I am not addicted to, that list is much smaller .lol

    ReplyDelete