Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Piso Mojado

 

Let me just start by saying that sick kids are not fun.  I deal with enough bodily fluids at work I don’t particularly want to deal with it at home.  But today has been full of it, bodily fluids that is.  And if everything goes as the little buggers planned, I’ll be the one ralphing my guts up tomorrow.

securedownload

Their germs are not this cute.

So while I feel good lets reminisce about my massive Thanksgiving dinner last Saturday. Here is the run down, we had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, stuffing, cranberry sauce, rolls and for dessert a pumpkin pie and a delicious concoction that my niece put together involving cream cheese and dough (Heaven!!!)

DSC_0480

DSC_0487

We always take aerial photos from our helicopter for Thanksgiving.

 

DSC_0492

The rest of the family was already in a turkey induced coma at this point.

 

 

DSC_0489

Sopapilla Cheesecake Heaven.

 

It was a free for all of eating, and I probably had to unbutton my pants when all was said and done.  There might have been some wine involved during the feast.  I may or may not have had spent some too much time with my sister watching old music videos on you tube and singing too loud.

We also spent half the night yelling “Piso Mojado” at anyone who walked through the kitchen.  Listen, the floor was wet and we didn’t want a lawsuit.

 

What happens at your house after all the eating is done?

No comments:

Post a Comment