Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Beauty & the Beast

 

This staycation has not been all it’s cracked up to be.  I’m pretty sure there has been some weight gain, but seeing I have a current aversion from the scale at present I don’t exactly know.  The whole running thing hasn’t been top priority for me these last two weeks and my jeans are fitting a bit differently. Epic Fail.  On the bright side yesterday was Halloween.  And you know sugar cures all ills.

 

girlshalloween

Alright girls, go get em.

We decided to go to the mall for trick or treat last night.  It’s warm, it’s friendly, and it gives you the most bang for your buck in the candy crop. And it was a bumper crop, let me tell you.  I should have taken a picture of it.  I have two giant Tupperware containers full of it.  Watch out bathroom scale, I’m coming for you.

 

elliehalloween My feelings exactly!

In case you didn’t get it, Little Girl #1 is Beauty and Little Girl #2 is The Beast.  But since they don’t sell “Beast” costumes we purchased the next closest thing which is a Lion.  It works, I think.  I should have taken a picture of their faces at the end of the night.  Make up everywhere!!!

Big D and I didn’t dress up cause were cheap like that and we can also just steal the candy from the little ones when they aren’t looking anyway.  Bonus to having kids!

 

So did you dress up as anything for All Hallows Eve or do you choose to steal the candy from the children?

1 comment:

  1. Uh - Beauty and The Beast couldn't not be more fitting for those two.

    ReplyDelete