Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dumb Socks

 

There was a plan in my head this morning to run 5 miles.  It was a lovely plan that a better trained individual would have been able to accomplish.  But this idiot has early onset Alzheimer's and didn’t remember what happened yesterday.

sock

Special thanks to Under Armour for the crappy socks that have all ripped in the exact same spot!  Loved the colors ( it was a multi-color pack).  Not so much how they have held up over the last 6 months or so.  So after feeling that same spot rub again today I gave up after 3 miles and walked another 25 minutes.

sock3

On the bright side, I feel like a hard core runner who can run through injury.  Not…  I did manage to lift with the old arms since that didn’t irritate my feet.  Bonus!

 

Then after a special gym shower I hot stepped it over to Aldi’s for some cheap groceries.  In case you don’t know what Aldi’s is, look it up.  Its for the cheapskates like me who don’t care about brand.  But what I forgot is that it is the beginning of the month.  Catch my drift?  The grocery store should be avoided like the plague the first few days of every month.  I won't elaborate because I won't be able to say anything nice.  So instead I decided to take some notes while at Aldi’s and then when I stopped by Wal-mart for some other extras.

 

Things that piss me off while shopping

1.  Please when shopping stay to the right while in the lane. Don’t swerve all over the aisle and act like you’re the only one shopping here.  Grow up and have some manners.

2. When checking out with your cart load of crap please don’t actively complain about the person in front of you and how much they are buying.  It’s rude.  What makes you so superior to me?  I have 2 children and a husband to buy groceries for,  that may require more food than you need for you and your cat.  If you want to check out quicker go to the self check lane.

3.  Do we really need to be playing Christmas on November 2?  Can we celebrate Thanksgiving first? OK, thanks.

2301

4. What are you gonna do with a cart full of O’Douls?  Get really crazy and perhaps play a game of UNO?  I know I want to be invited to that party.

5. Please come fully dressed when entering the public eye.  That’s all.

 

Things that make me happy while shopping

1.  Special thank you to the cart pusher at Wal-mart who made my day when I heard you sing at the top of your lungs while pushing the carts inside.  Who knew that a teenager would be listening to Meatloaf's “Anything for love”?  Score!!!

1778

2. I love to shop by myself.  It’s like a small fieldtrip where I can wander around and not have to answer this question 800 billion times, “Can I have that, please?”

1228

1 comment:

  1. I love the people of Walmart site. It is amazing that people go out in to public like that.

    ReplyDelete