Saturday, August 20, 2011

Go Ahead and Judge Me

 

You could classify me as a fair weather runner.

 

2L

 

This is what the radar looks like.  Of course match that with 88o weather at 67% humidity and I cave.  That rain is heading in a north eastern direction and I’m not a betting girl.  I pretty much the wimpiest runner I know.  Cold weather and I are better friends.

What the murph is happening here?

 

I’m gonna run on the treadmill.  You can make fun of me and call me a loser or throw rotten food at me but I melt like sugar in the rain.

BrunoBoxerPuppy21WeeksTredMill1

 

So it’s off to the fitness center that makes me feel like I’m at work.

1 comment:

  1. I just read through 4 or 5 posts....I don't what it is about you writing little captions on the pictures, but it kicks ass.

    ReplyDelete