Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Watching Jiggly Bits

 

After waiting most of the morning for the cable guys to show up and spend exactly 17 minutes hooking up a DVR box and a attaching a phone cord to the wall my day was pretty much spent.  It then took me another 30 minutes to just figure out how to program the remote to the TV. 

baby1 Confused? Just Watch theTape

 

I need to hire my own IT department for this kind of crap.

After checking the radar and finding a massive storm system coming right at me I decided that maybe I didn’t want to get hit by lightning today.  So yet again another day at the gym for this girl.

That’s pretty much an accurate depiction of my own thighs.

 

I ran at a 0.5% incline. The first 4 miles were at a 10:30 pace and the last half mile I did at 10:00 pace.  It was a really comfortable run.  I wasn’t pushing it hard at all which was kind of nice.  I have been really sick of being miserable by halfway through my runs.

Is that wrong?

 

Due to the nice overcast sky outside, I did get to see my reflection in the glass in front of me the whole time.  It’s nice to see all your parts jiggling around for 45 minute, not to mention the weird stares of passers by around me as I sang to myself.  Can’t they just enjoy the concert?

OK so it’s not a baby but it made you laugh.

 

I’m going to Indianapolis tomorrow for a two day conference with some co-workers for a nursing conference after some family pictures at church.  It’s gonna be a pretty full day.

2 comments: