Tuesday, August 23, 2011

No Wedgie Zone

 

Who’s got two thumbs and is waiting for the cable guy to get here?  This girl!  Because I don’t have anything better to do than wait for 2-4 hours for a man to get here and finish work he should have done 2 weeks ago. I’m not bitter, much.

jessandgirls

How do you get them to look at the camera and not have that vacant stare?

 

Yesterday was spent at work for 12.5 hours running around, passing pills, avoiding germs, saving lives, you know real easy stuff.  I really didn’t want to to any physical activity afterwards but I gave myself a little pep-talk about wanting get skinny and some other lies I tell myself to get moving and got by butt over to the gym.  I also use there pictures as motivation:

Someone enjoyed Ms. Bliss’ cookies just a tad much.

Celebrity fat booth iphone app review

 

Celebrity fat booth iphone app review

 

fat booth iPhone App Review

 

Celebrity fat booth iphone app review

Oh technology, you make life so enjoyable and boost my self-esteem at the same time.

 

It was late, around 8 when I got there and it closes at 9 so there is not much time for anything which is why I got on the elliptical.  I also decided that I should be doing more cross-training type activities to avoid burn out.  Also I brought the wrong shorts to run in and I can’t stand the migration of said shorts on my inner thighs. It just reminds me of the whole rubbing thigh thing that these ham hocks do.

It’s kind of like this. Almost…

I did about 30 minutes before jetting home to eat a bowl of honey nut cheerios and going to bed.  It’s a fabulous life I know. Let’s not get too jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment