Friday, August 12, 2011

Grrrrrrr, Tiger

 

This week has been bad for multiple reason, but today just tops the cake.  I got up and got ready to run. I’m lubed up, my Garmin is charged, and all I have to do it get the girls up and take them to daycare for a few hours.

 

DSC_1167

I know girl I feel the same way in the morning.

But little girl #2 is sick. I hate it when life gets in the way. She is usually a sickly sweet mess in the morning but this morning she did not want to get up, or get dressed, or do anything.  In fact she didn’t even protest.  She just went noodle and tried to sleep through everything.  So home we will stay and be lazy I guess.

DSC_0372

Maybe I can run tonight when big daddy D gets home. At least the temperature has dropped to a tolerable number that doesn’t make me feel like the skin is melting off my face.

 

(Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment