Sunday, August 21, 2011

You Can Now Refer to me as Jessica Biel

 

IMG_0805

How depressing was it to see only 500 calories burned after, what felt like one of my harder runs.  I set the treadmill at 6.0mph and a 0.5% grade.  I ran the first two miles at that pace and on the third mile I decided to increase the mph by a tenth with every tenth of a mile.  So by the end of mile three I was not only running at 7.0mph but I was trying really hard to not let other people see how much I wanted to lay down and die.

 

 

IMG_0811

Give me a cupcake and no one gets hurt!

 

The less people that are at the gym the more self conscious I am of how I appear there.  I’d rather be lost in a crowd than the one of three people who were there.  I wish I could have snapped pictures of those who were there.  Mr. Olympia was lifting heavy things and drinking water out of a gallon milk jug all the while adjusting his massive leather belt around his incredibly small waist. He looked nothing like this:

 

 

Taylor Lautner shirtless in GQ photos

I like to pretend Taylor Lautner is at my gym.

 

Another girl got on the treadmill next to me (there were 14 others not in use by the way) and walked at a 3.0mph for exactly 5 minutes then got off to lift less heavy things next to Mr. Olympia.  I know I shouldn’t judge, at least she is there doing something. She also looked nothing like this:

 

2831_tv201005a_02.jpg

When I grow up I wanna be her.

 

But the whole time I’m worried they are secretly meeting behind me and cracking jokes about how it looks lie a cockroach scurrying on a treadmill rather than a seasoned runner.

IMG_0812

Really Jess? lets quit being so self absorbed, they could care less about you and your lack of skill at self portraits.

 

IMG_0806             IMG_0807

This is the view from my treadmill.

On weekdays this parking lot is practically full and people are streaming in and out to their respective doctors office.  I like to people watch and decide what their life story is at a glance from 5 floors up.  It’s pretty entertaining.

 

Lets end with another picture of Taylor so that my picture is not burned into your memory forever.

taylor

Why, yes, yes you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment