Monday, August 8, 2011

Good Morning William

 

DSC_1175

It could have been me WIll!

So after some much needed coffee with the Duke and Duchess early this morning, I dropped the kids off at daycare to get my run in. 

DSC_1179

Don’t look at me, I know I’m pale and don’t match.

I wish my gym had a childcare center but the center is pretty small and I have no idea where they would even put it.  Besides I’m not that keen on taking my kids to total strangers.  At least with daycare they are going with their friends and teachers I trust.  After my run I bust it on back home to pick them up so they are not there long. 

image

(Source)

I only ran for 4 miles at a slow 10:30 pace but its done and I have the rest of the day.  I did a little work on the weights with my arms and abs.  But anyone who has seen my abs would have said I should do a little more.  Darn pregnancy stretch marks and floppy stomach muscles!

DSC_1169

I will beat you stomach!

Now I shall clean the house while little girl #2 naps in preparation for the internet guy who will hopefully make my day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment