Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hi, Loser

 

So I’m a little fed up with figuring out this whole blog thing.  I’m not as technically savvy as I would like to believe myself to be.  But I’m gonna keep trying.

image201108070002

Note the frustration on my face.

I just finished a three day in a row stretch from work yesterday and I am beat.

 

image

(Source)

I really need to get off my butt and run today but it’s way to hot outside and there is no breeze, plus everything smells like corn and beans.  And seeing as I run too slow to cause much of a breeze on myself it really sucks.  I think I’ll wait till later this evening and see what the temperature is like and try then.

image201108070004

Afton thinks she’s famous on the computer.

I only managed to run 13 miles last week total.  I really need to kick this up a notch in order  to not feel like a complete failure.

PF_1226057_999~Happy-Bunny-Hi-Loser-Posters

(Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment