Sunday, August 14, 2011

I’ll Share my Germs with You

 

Thanks to two small girls that mooch off me and live in my house I now have a stomach bug that makes me want to both puke and die at the same time.  Bless their hearts, they only wanted to share…

 

DSC_0901

She thought she was a model in the picture.  I don’t think the face was quite right…

I was supposed to go to work today but thankfully they called me off before I had a chance to call in.  That can only be God intervening on my behalf.

A new Lo: Lindsay hits the floor with her face

Yes, Lindsay, this is my current position in bed. (Source)

Between work and being sick I haven’t been able to run, which sucks a big one.  I really want to get back on the move, I always feel so much better about myself when I am active.  But right now I can’t even get my self out of bed.  So I’ll just lay here quietly and hope that I don’t die.

Sick in bed

(Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment