Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Birthday Party = Success

 

Saturday started off a little rough with Little girl # 2 falling flat on her face outside on some concrete.  She really showed the ground who’s boss.  It’s a great way to start out a birthday party.

ElliottFatLip

Friends and family converged on our home to eat my food and take up some space, oh and celebrate Elliott’s 2nd birthday. 

 

Ali2

Yes Ali, a party, but I lack the ability to plan anything fun so deal with it.

We ate.  A lot.

DSC_0074

There were present.  None for me of course.

JessBoobs

I had to edit the cleavage out as I didn’t realize I was hanging out.

And of course there were cupcakes.

cupcake

Of course now my house is a wreck and I’m going into OCD convulsions about having to clean it again.  Over all I think it was a success and I didn’t even have to hire and signing monkey or a dancing bear.  Maybe next year.

Elliott2

My mom and sister helped out a lot with getting things ready last minute, which was a big help.  (You could have stayed to clean up thought, Sheesh!)

deb1

Keep dreaming Mom.

Jim

Ease up old man, hold back the enthusiasm.

We have a hard time keeping my dad from dancing on the table during parties.  Don’t let that crazy facial hair fool you.  He is a party animal.

 

I have always secretly wanted to be a party planner.  It would be so much easier if it were in someone else's house though.

1 comment: