Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Holy Baby, Batman

 

Monday after work I hot stepped it over to the fitness center to try my first run in a week.  I managed 3 miles before my foot started to feel some pain so I quit there.  I ran around a 10:29 mile and I’m ok with that.  I didn’t get to go yesterday after work but I plan on running after getting this drivel posted.

 

I found this picture and am now very disturbed.

 

pregnant

What exactly is this?

If having a baby was this easy I’d totally do it again. Step one- remove stomach panel. Step- 2 remove baby. Step 3- replace perfectly formed stomach panel. Step 4-Enjoy!!!

 

securedownload

Don’t be fooled by their smiles.  They are plotting a plan to take over the world.

 

These two yahoos were a lot more difficult that that.  Which is why I now have to run like the wind to get rid of the “damage” caused by pregnancy and hope that I can one day feel like myself again in some skinny pants.

 

This is for Jen:

 funny wedding ecards

The mutants at table #9?

3 comments:

  1. Holy Barbie Doll. That is freaky. Do they sell a breached Barbie doll version?

    p.s. I freaking love someecards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the oddest barbie ever!
    That is such a Jen card! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing we were with the 'wedding party' or we would have been the mutants at table 9

    ReplyDelete