Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I need a bodyguard

 

So I am currently watching “The Bodyguard" which I’ve never seen before.  How have I missed this gem?  I am now sporting a mild crush on Kevin Costner circa 1992.

the-bodyguard

I could take or leave Whitney, sorry girl.

 

And looked up a picture of the kid who plays her son in the movie.  Can you say ooogaaa ooogaa?

 

Someone sure grew up…

 

Todays run was 4 good mile at a 10:25 pace.  I feel good there, of course I wish I was faster but that’s just gonna take more effort than I’m willing to put in right now.  The weather was awesome.  I love running in the morning when it’s in the high 50’s.  Any more or any less and I’m pretty miserable and spend most of the run complaining to myself.

 

What makes for your perfect run?

2 comments:

  1. A perfect run...when my mind and my body are on the same page. Most days, my mind says go and my body says think again. Or my body feels fine and my mind says...go eat a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect run = no stomach issues and water, lots of water oh and the sun not blazing at 110! The end.

    ReplyDelete