Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So Long Feet

 

Since Sunday my left foot has been hurting and after 12 hours on my feet today it feels really good.  And because I think I’m a doctor, I’ve diagnosed myself with a stress fracture and since I’m really a nurse I will avoid going to the doctor to keep from really finding out what's really wrong with my foot.  I’m just gonna take the rest of the week off to “rest” my foot, which could prove problematic due to the next two days involving working on my feet for 12 hours at a time.

 

So…

 

elliottwave

I will re-evaluate at the end of the week and see how things feel.  I also have a more minor problem with my right foot.  You might want to  look away…

toenail

This toe nail just grew back after my race in June.  But thanks to 6 special miles this past Saturday I think that nail is going to jump ship again.

 

CRAPPY FEET!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your foot modeling gigs will slow way down with that toenail. Just paint them dark purple, that's what I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love diagnosing myself. I once google'd myself a diagnoses of Sickle Cell Anemia.

    p.s. toenails are overrated.

    ReplyDelete